We regularly add new house and apartment rentals to our site. If you’re actively looking for another place to rent in Pocatello, take a look at our available listings.
Move Out Before End of Lease Term
Security Deposit Return
- Give yourself plenty of time to move.
- Give yourself plenty of time to clean. Moving is stressful. Thought of hiring someone to clean when you are moved? Hiring and organizing your own housekeeper can save you $$$.
- Read your lease to remind you of all hourly cleaning and repair rates.
Move-out Requirements and Cleaning Checklist
- WRITTEN NOTICE: If you haven’t given your 30 day written notice, please do so via your tenant portal or by emailing email@example.com.
- REPAIR AND REPLACE: Perform or arrange repairs and replace items that are on the attached “Move Out Checklist”. (Anything not repaired or replaced may result in a charge.)
- CLEAN: complete every line item on the attached “Cleaning Checklist” as you clean.
- FORWARDING ADDRESS: Provide a forwarding address where we can mail your deposit return. We will send your deposit return to your forwarding address within 30 days of receiving your keys. Submit the address through your tenant portal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UTILITIES: Have the utilities taken out of your name and put into the name of Jacob Grant PM effective the day after your move out date. Unless this is an early termination then you are responsible until the unit is re-rented.
- KEYS: Once you are out and done, RETURN keys and a signed cleaning checklist to your nearest Jacob Grant Office (leave garage door openers in a kitchen drawer). If keys are not returned to our office on or before your move out date you will be charged rent for the additional days and a $50 non-returned key fee.
- Idaho Falls Office – 490 Park Ave, Ste 1
- Rexburg Office – 237 N. 2nd E. Ste 218
- Pocatello Office – 1175 Call Creek Dr, Ste 100
- Eastridge Office – 1378 Curlew Dr, Ste 135
Move-out Frequently Asked Questions
How do I end my lease?
How do I find out how much my security deposit was?
What do I do with my keys after I move out?
How do I get my full deposit back?
How can I terminate my lease early?
1. Give 30 days written notice through your online portal.
2. Pay a total of $450 ($350 for administrative services and $100 for marketing service) through the online portal.
Situations often change and plans must be changed. Jacob Grant has a plan prepared so you can reduce the expense of breaking your lease. Learn more >>. Following these steps can save you thousands of dollars in rent, security deposit, and utilities.
I have moved out. When can I expect to get my deposit back?
How do I dispute any charges against my security deposit?
What are the most common items tenants miss and get charged for?
When can I expect my security deposit or bill?
How much should I clean or what if the apartment was dirty when I moved in?
Read Our Success Stories